Wedding Invitations Software Review
What Can You Do With Wedding Invitations Software?
Any engaged couple would be wise to check out the different types of wedding invitations software they can use to make their own wedding stationery. These products can help set the tone and style of that dream day from the moment the couple announces their engagement.
Software such as Printing Press 6.0, MyMemories Wedding Studio and PrintMaster allows you and your fiancé to showcase your own personalities through the words, images, clip art and other features available with these applications. A project of this magnitude at first seems like a tremendous amount of work, but the well-organized and helpful DIY wedding invitations applications on the market today can make this task simple and fun.
Be sure to check out our articles on wedding invitations with more information about making your own wedding invitations. And don’t forget to see our wedding invitations software side-by-side reviews so you can pick software that will help you create the most memorable and personalized products for your special day. At TopTenREVIEWS We Do the Research So You Don’t Have To.™
Budget-minded couples will find designing their own wedding invitation cards and other wedding stationery can save them a great deal of money and still produce professional looking results, whether they print these items at home or hire a commercial printing service to print the final product.
Here are some of the things you can create:
- Save The Date Cards – Alert those you want to attend your ceremony by sending an early heads-up that wedding plans are underway.
- Engagement Party Invitations – Formally announce your betrothal at a festive occasion.
- Wedding Invitations – Bring others together to celebrate one of the most important days in your life.
- Direction cards – Help your guests, especially those from out of town, get where they need to go.
- R.S.V.P. Cards – A real life-saver for engaged couples who will need a headcount for such things as caterers, seating and more.
- Programs – Guide guests through your ceremony with a written order of service, song titles and names of singers, scriptural and poetry readings, special prayers and more.
- Table Place Cards – A graceful touch for more formal receptions that eliminates confusion and helps guests know where to sit.
- Thank You Notes – An absolute necessity for every couple. Those who attend your events and give gifts deserve a proper note of gratitude.
- Wedding Announcements – An easy way for a couple to let others know they are married and a thoughtful way to inform people who could not attend the ceremony.
Wedding Invitations Software: What to Look For
Outstanding applications should offer the ability to create different types of printed products quickly and easily. Among the important qualities to seek out:
The top applications we reviewed came equipped with stationery sets that included invitation cards as well as extra products: RSVP cards, ceremony programs, reception cards, thank you notes and more. Many applications, especially those intended for greeting cards, may not have these items pre-loaded, but some have blank cards that be fashioned into the additional wedding stationery products.
These could include such things as templates, color selections, clip art, fonts and the ability to import and edit photographs. It also would mean clear instructions for printing wedding invitations, other stationery and, with some products, envelopes.
Ease of Use
This could include such things as how intuitive the software is, how well-explained it is during the intial set-up and how much help is easily available as the project progresses.
Help & Support
This should be particularly strong so busy engaged couples can quickly and easily find answers to any questions while making their own wedding invitations. The type of help could include a tutorial, user manual, onscreen assistance, FAQs and prompt email responses to questions.
Couples eager to save money and still put their own highly creative stamp on their nuptials should seriously consider making their own wedding invitations. The wealth of products available now will help even a computer beginner work through the project with today's wedding invitations software and produce memorable and professional-looking wedding invitations and other stationery.